1. Total number of books I've owned: Anyone who knows me even a little knows this is a very silly question x_x, answer is in the hundreds....maybe 200-300 and counting. I'm the person who is destined to have a very large, probably highly biased, library.
2. Last book I bought: "Moonheart" by Charles de Lint - Shibuya tower records is my friend ^_^!
3. Last book I read (from): "Pattern Recognition" by William Gibson.
4. 5 books that mean a lot to me:
"Gwinna" - by Barbara Helen Berger, it has beautiful illustrations and made a big impression on me as a child. I still read it about once a year.
The scrapbook maig , tenaya_lynn , and karadarr gave me (it's a book, has a cover, pages and writing inside. I say it's a book!)
My sketchbooks ~_^
Autographed copy of "The Ruins of Ambrai" by Melanie Rawn - aquired in person, yay Orycon!
My journals, travel and otherwise.
- honestly, most of the books I read are for pleasure and don't mean a whole lot to me individually. I enjoy what I read, but it's not so much the books themselves as the worlds they introduce me to collectively (this is probably why I tend to gravitate towards series, once I get hooked into a world I want there to be more of it!)
Tag 5 people and have them fill this out in their LJs: